1913 TO TODAY
Celebrating over 100 years serving the Bay of Plenty
It all started in the early 1900s, when George Densem’s Plumbing and Metalworks became the Tauranga Hardware and Plumbing Company. In 1918 the Sutton family purchased the business and sold to Tom McCord after the war in 1946. It has subsequently been owned and operated by four generations of McCords, currently by Andrew McCarthy and Ben McCord, and is a business known for its reliability and a reputation for high standards.